A modern, simple, fast & flexible micro framework for building HTTP REST/RPC APIs in Golang backed by OpenAPI 3 and JSON Schema. Pronounced IPA: /'hjuːmɑ/.
The goals of this project are to provide:
- A modern REST or HTTP RPC API backend framework for Go developers
- Incremental adoption for teams with existing services
- Bring your own router, middleware, and logging/metrics
- Extensible OpenAPI & JSON Schema layer to document existing routes
- Guard rails to prevent common mistakes
- Documentation that can't get out of date
- High-quality generated developer tooling
What makes Huma different and why should you use it for your next project?
Tutorial in 5 Minutes
humaand have a working API in about five minutes.
How To Guides
Learn how to solve specific real-world problems with Huma.